Sunday, April 11, 2010

Its been far to long!

So I just decided tonight that I haven't written anything in over a year. I actually miss it because It was an outlet that I was using to express myself and to let people know how I was doing. I am going to try and be more consistent about it and write every two weeks. So keep on me if you are actually reading this. So what is my life like right now?? Well i am still at Nyack and will be a senior next semester which is very exciting....one more year. I just can wait for the next stage in my life. I feel as though I am ready to give the adult arena a go, and I just want to take a break from the school aspect. So what will I do when i graduate? I really dont have plans and it doesnt seem to bother me much either. A lot of people get so stressed out about what they are going to do after college and wondering if they going to find a job. But im not worried what so ever. I dont even know what I want to do. I feel as my passion for youth is once again rekindled. SO i know I want to do something with that even if its just youth staff. But other than that I have no clue and it doesnt matter to me one bit. I guess ill just keep praying about it and see what happens but whatever it is I know for sure it is going to be fun!! More to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah NIIZZZZZ!!!!!!

J.M. West said...

Hey Bobby it made me happy to see you on here again!

Ceidra said...

Missed you, NIz.
It's been more than two weeks. :- )