Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas with the Nisbets!!

So this year seemed like it was going to be a bah humbug year considering the economy and the fact that I couldn't afford presents because of going away to school. But this year was as eventful as last year and maybe more. So the weekend before Christmas the family became united both my sisters came home and my grams came down for the week. When my Grams is in the house I feel like I have to be pure because my mouth sometime gets the best of me. Also I feel like she thinks we are spoiled brats because my sisters start fights and It makes me look bad. My sisters were their colorful vibrant self's, I think they get off on trying to debate different sensitive topics with my mom. It gets rather annoying. Jamie talking about animal rights and Jackie starts talking about some sort of injustice that many would not consider an injustice. What side do I take??? I usually don't take sides....I just ask them if they know when to stop talking.... They never realize that if they just wouldn't say anything it would be a better time. No one wants to hear there rants on different topics. Especially Jamie and her animals rights. I EAT BEEF and Im proud to say it. Eating beef is like being an American its the right thing to do. So my sisters would say that my Blog is a fraud and that this stuff doesn't happen. They just dont realize it happens because there blind to the fact that they talk to much. More to come......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bobby,
Love you man, but, I think that you are exagerating.... XXOO Mom

Ceidra said...

A joy as always, Bobby. Poor sisters.

J.M. West said...

I always laugh and so I don't care if it is real or not, but I can certainly picture it being real. I also love meat and while I love animals I also think they are tasty especially bacon!

Jamie said...

I did not talk about animal rights once. I did talk about the patriot act, maybe when Bobby goes to school he will understand the difference.
Bobby, I think there were much better things to discuss in this blog, maybe I should start my own and talk about some kind of smell test you were talking baout this holiday season.