Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Countdown Continues.....

42 days left...... In 42 days a lot can happen. I could meet the girl of my dreams(not going to happen), I could throw someone out of the club, I could have an amazing Christmas, I could drink way to much hot chocolate and be sick for a couple of days, I could dress up as Santa and ask all the little ones what there selfish beings want for Christmas....... There is a lot I could do. But I think the most important is to cherish the times with My friends and Family.( I'm making it seem like I'm going away forever and being a little to dramatic haha.) But I never have gone away its somewhat relieving and somewhat exciting. I know ill be fine I have a great personality and Ill fit right in. I would just have to tone some of my jokes down a little until i feel comfortable. I'm a little sad because I'm leaving Bethlehem During a war. The war of the pranks. I mean, don't get me wrong after I leave ill be untouchable and the kids will be upset with this fact because the revenge they had in store for me is out of reach. I plan on making them cry. Also a cool little fact is I could come home whenever and they would never know who got them. They don't understand time is on me and mikes side. They might have one the battle but the war is ours hahaha. So enough of that.... The most exciting part for me is that I wont ever have to walk into NCC ever again. After being there for so long you become a mummy and just walk the daily walk and it really causes life to be extremely boring and apathetic. Basically when I was there I felt like I was walking in a dessert and the end was no where in sight. I just continued to walk...walk...and walk. I know that I was the creator of my own problems but it was just impossible for me to get out.God only knows how I got into Nyack. Its a starting over point for me and I am going to grab it by the horns and overcome the new challenge in my life. More to come.......

3 comments:

Ceidra said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.......I kind of want to cry. But of course then I laughed instead. For a second when you said NCC I thought you meant church and I was about to be very upset and then I realized which desert you meant. Haha I'm excited for you, man, altho I will miss you. I don't think you'll have to tone down the jokes for long :-)

Lauralei said...

Haha, Bobby, I'm definitely going to miss you. We'll need to start planning things when you come back, talking online more, and commenting on each others blogs. God does know how you got into that school, and He obviously wanted you there for a reason. You will be missed tho...

Bethany Streng said...

i'm excited for you! it'll be good. i didn't go away to college and i really regret it. also... 42 days is alot of pranking time....