Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving "The Nisbet Family United"

Ohh WOW, A countdown has begun for the most recent excitment in the Nisbet household. Both my sisters will be home in the next 24 hours.... Let the chaos begin. So over the past couple years.. Actually like my whole life, Ive noticed that when my sisters are both home that it is just not peaceful. You either have my mother chasing Jackie around the house in a huge circle until one of them runs out of breath. Or you have Jamie huddling in the corner crying "Bobby, Bobby keep the piece of juicy cow beef away from my head." Who ever is taking notes that is how you piss off a vegetarian. Haha. Its especially chaotic at holidays because of the stress of having to spend every waking second with my sisters, because if I dare not to I am the worst brother in the whole entire world. And we can not have that can we. (Ohh wait when my sisters are home I try to make plans so I dont have to be there for the stupid fights that I dont feel like listening to.) Anyway enough of that, the best time for me is when everyone is eating thanksgiving dinner. The reason for this is because no one is talking the food is the cause of the silence. Haha More to come.......

5 comments:

Lauralei said...

Haha, the imagery of you holding a piece of meat over your sisters head while she's in a corner, was really funny, it actually made me chuckle.

Unknown said...

Bobby - You are quite a story teller... I love to picture the stuff you write... it's very interesting.
Love you man!! XXOO

Ceidra said...

You're right, it made me laugh. And make a weird face. You guys are nuts, lol. Keep writing.

Lauralei said...

So, I'm ready to read how Thanksgiving was, buddy.

Jamie said...

Um, the twisted idea of what life is really like at the Nisbet's.

You notice my mom has to picture it, because it does not really happen the way he tells it.