Friday, November 7, 2008

Daily Routine(boring i tell you, boring)

Where to start........ Living my life is not the easiest thing i have ever had to do but its definitely not the hardest. My daily routine changes from day to day there is only a couple steady things in my life which is eat, sleep, and occasionally shower.(in case you were wondering that was a joke. I do shower daily and maybe even twice a day.) Anyways the rest of my life is pretty sporadic. This happens to be mainly my fault because I cant say no. If someone asks me for help with something (Mike D. does this all the time.) it is impossible for me to say no. This also includes hanging out with people. The only people I am able to say no to are the ones that irritate me(mostly family) and Joe Nester(he talks to much). So pretty much what I'm saying is if you ever move please don't ask me because I will most likely say yes. Your probably all wondering "why am I talking about this?" Well to be quite frank the one thing I cant stand is getting volunteered for something, especially something I didn't sign up for. The question is what did I get signed up for????????

I have to participate in my sisters wedding!!! I didn't ask for it. I'm being forced.... The wedding planning stuff, I rather go jump of a cliff then participate in that. All wedding planning really does is focus on everything but the bride and groom. If I were Jackie I would just fly to India and never come back. I guess in the end you get a nice event and it turns out to be a good time. The real question you have to ask yourself "is the juice worth the squeeze" and right now for me its not. But then again is it my juice to squeeze? I would have to say no. So I guess Ill do just exactly what I did for the pre and post election which would be hide away in my room. The only question I have goes out to Nithin "where do I get my tux?"...... and what time should I be at the church? That's it, nothing else...thank you very much. More to come......

2 comments:

Ceidra said...

Thank you for answering my wish. If every morning started with this much laughter I'm pretty sure I'd be a lot healthier. So, Bobby, who I love and who can't say no--will you write often haha? Someday I"ll tell you some of our wedding stories, so far we got you guys beat all hollow.

Jamie said...

You are ridiculous. No one asked you to do anything for anyone. You always say no when Jackie and I ask you to spend time with us. This should be the blog about your melodrama.