Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why so serious???

So I decided that my existence is mainly due to the fact that I can make people laugh. I am known as "Bobby Nisbet aka THE NIZ, he is so funny" That's the reaction I have been getting the past 4-5 years. Some people don't know this but I have gotten a lot of heat for that. I tell jokes sometimes at the expense of others(No sleeping in church, Linda Brown) I just hope the people understand its all out of love. So your probably wondering where I am taking this. Well over the past few weeks I have been thinking back on this and have realized people don't know when to take me seriously. That's not fair to people or myself. I always get the question "are you being serious???". So after realizing this I am going to make my best effort to be a little more serious. I just don't know how to go about it. I enjoy making people laugh and being that guy. So what does a person do?? Do I give up what I am really good at and be serious or do I embrace who i am and try to be serious at the right times?? I have no idea... and no this isn't a rhetorical question. So help a brother out and let me know what you think...more to come

3 comments:

Lauralei said...

Aww, Nobby Bisbet, don't ever forget who you are, what you are, and what you're about. You do make people laugh, and God definitely gave you that gift for a reason.

Ceidra said...

Hey Niz, God sure did give you the persnality He did for a reason. I think learning when to be serious is a mark of maturity. The fact that you want to do that is a sign of it already.

Colin A Foley said...

Don't ever change Bobby Nisbet! Don't ever change!



Seriously though, be serious when you think you should. Allow people the time to adjust to the fact that it's not all fun and games anymore.