Thursday, November 6, 2008

What to say???

Well I never really blogged before It seems like a pretty interesting thing unless you live a boring life. Im pretty sure my life isnt boring. And I owe that to the family I grew up in:
Jamie: Went to marrywood and became a liberal hippie that became vegan and now she eats chicken.(Confusing I know)
Jackie: Is the more down to earth sister who went to boston and fell in love with curry and the people that eat it. My question is what is in the curry in boston??
Vickie(My Mom): I wouldnt want to offend her so pretty much she is a little loopy and getting more crazy as she grows older. Sometimes I feel like im in the movie jurassic park and shes the T REX.
Bob(My Dad): My dad is probably the most normal person in my house. He plays a 2 person game by himself in hopes that when Jamie comes home he will be able to conquer her. Every time is a big disappointment because she still always wins. But in the end my dad feels like a winner, he says " that four year degree is paying off"
By saying these things about my family it helps describe the pain I go through every day I live on this lovely earth.(that was me joking: I love my family)
These are just a couple reasons why my life isn't boring. The past couple days it has been the worst I have ever seen in my family. It all comes down to Politics, there has been great division in this election and it really has shown its ugly face in my household. I was hiding away in my room the past two weeks so I didn't have to answer the age old question of "who are you voting for??" My sisters were brave enough to answer that question but I guess you don't really call it bravery when they are over 250 miles away from my mother. So in the end my mom ended up being upset at the world. But as far as I know the world will not end!! More to come.......

5 comments:

Lauralei said...

Haha, Oh Bobby, I lol'd, a lot. Wonderful descriptions my friend. Now you can check out my blog ;-)

Jamie said...

I think you could have done better with your description of me. You were also too kind to Jackie. I have a distinct memory of her trying to smother me with a pillow while saying I have a black, black heart.

Ceidra said...

Made my day. I may have to read it seven more times to keep making my day. Please write every day.

Anonymous said...

Jamie is just pissed that everyone knows that she eats chicken.

Bethany Streng said...

not gonna lie... i just lol'ed.